"After staying over I realised how much time and energy I can save from traveling. I'm starting to like staying over more. It's like I have a conducive place to study at. Aircon, quiet room... Study until tired can nap and continue... Next day no need wake up early to travel to school..."
"Just feel very sian about school in general. Heh. Grades hard to get. And i miss having constant friends to hang out/go to classes with. Gossiping and laughing over stupid shit and what not. Even classes are not as fun anymore. I miss looking forward to going to school. Idk. School just feels like a touch and go place now."
Yup, negativity. I keep questioning myself. Why. Why am I doing this.
But the more I question the more upset I get.
Sometimes I don't even feel "me" anymore.
Need to get my shit together. It's only fkin sem1. Oh god.
"Just feel very sian about school in general. Heh. Grades hard to get. And i miss having constant friends to hang out/go to classes with. Gossiping and laughing over stupid shit and what not. Even classes are not as fun anymore. I miss looking forward to going to school. Idk. School just feels like a touch and go place now."
Yup, negativity. I keep questioning myself. Why. Why am I doing this.
But the more I question the more upset I get.
Sometimes I don't even feel "me" anymore.
Need to get my shit together. It's only fkin sem1. Oh god.
No comments:
Post a Comment